- Dinner @ grandparents: Pasta Dish; Organic Whole Wheat Pasta, Organic Broccoli, Dark Kidney Beans, Garlic, Sauteed Peppers and Mushrooms, Vegan Parmesan Flavoring, Organic Italian Herb Pasta Sauce. (Made this for myself and the family while I was visiting one day)
- Subway* 6 inch of wheat bread with all the vegetables(including avocado!) except lettuce, sweet onion sauce. (Ate the other half the next day for lunch)
- Spinach Salad: Spinach(washed), Organic Red Bell Pepper, Olives, Broccoli, Carrots, Organic Falafel Patty, Edamame Hummus, Cindy’s Kitchen* Fat free Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Lots of leftovers from the Pasta Dish.
After Brunch, and well, even a little bit before-hand. I was handed a couple presents and cards.The pastor gave me a Study Bible, Bev(one of my grandmother's friends) gave me a Graduation Hat that had pictures of me when I attended study school when I was younger. Ah, the memories. Not to mention how different I looked back in the day. Wow. Then Barb(the other graduate's grandmother) gave me a beautiful card with a gift card in it! Then the pastor and his wife spoke to us for about 10 minutes before church started. I stayed downstairs with my grandmother and helped out with the nursery kids.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothies for Ryan and I. Made with almond milk.
- I snacked on these almonds that my grandmother bought me all week long.
- Graw bar, that I found in this month's conscious box.
- Fresh Market* Rice-stuffed Grape Leafs.