Monday, May 20, 2013

Noms of the Week #7

I was debating if I should wait another week to post this since this NOTW would be a short due to me eating leftovers the majority of the week. Though, I figured, I might as well post since I like to be able to post these on time.

Meals:

  1. Dinner @ grandparents: Pasta Dish; Organic Whole Wheat Pasta, Organic Broccoli, Dark Kidney Beans, Garlic, Sauteed Peppers and Mushrooms, Vegan Parmesan Flavoring, Organic Italian Herb Pasta Sauce. (Made this for myself and the family while I was visiting one day)
  2. Subway* 6 inch of wheat bread with all the vegetables(including avocado!) except lettuce, sweet onion sauce. (Ate the other half the next day for lunch)
  3. Spinach Salad: Spinach(washed), Organic Red Bell Pepper, Olives, Broccoli, Carrots, Organic Falafel Patty, Edamame Hummus, Cindy’s Kitchen* Fat free Balsamic Vinaigrette.
  4. Lots of leftovers from the Pasta Dish.
 The church that my grandmother attends, and that I’ve previously attended, held a special Senior Brunch for the seniors of the church to congratulate us for graduating. So on Sunday(yesterday), I got to enjoy some Blueberry Baked Oatmeal with Homemade Cinnamon Syrup and a Fruit Bowl. Take note: I was exhausted, coffee-deprived, and it was all eyes on me since I was the first person to go up and get my food. I kinda just grabbed that cranberry-orange muffin by shear impulse since I didn't want anyone to wonder why I wasn't getting that much but as soon as my grandmother got her plate and sat down beside me I handed it off to her. 

After Brunch, and well, even a little bit before-hand. I was handed a couple presents and cards.The pastor gave me a Study Bible, Bev(one of my grandmother's friends) gave me a Graduation Hat that had pictures of me when I attended study school when I was younger. Ah, the memories. Not to mention how different I looked back in the day. Wow. Then Barb(the other graduate's grandmother) gave me a beautiful card with a gift card in it! Then the pastor and his wife spoke to us for about 10 minutes before church started. I stayed downstairs with my grandmother and helped out with the nursery kids.

Snackage:

  1. Strawberry Banana Smoothies for Ryan and I. Made with almond milk.
  2. I snacked on these almonds that my grandmother bought me all week long.
  3. Graw bar, that I found in this month's conscious box.
  4. Fresh Market* Rice-stuffed Grape Leafs.









No comments:

Post a Comment