Anyway, without further to do, here is my Noms of the Week!
- Annie Chun's* Udon Soup Bowl.
- Amy's* Low Sodium Minestrone Soup.
- Lunch @ 3 Rivers: Falafal Wrap. (Whole wheat tortilla, tomato, cucumber, falafal, tahini, avocado) I haven't had lunch at my co-op I go to in a long time. This is my favorite item on their menu. Truth be told, it's the only thing I've ever tried there but it's a winner. Maybe one day I'll expand and try something new.
- Dinner over at the grandparents: Organic Romaine with Organic Broccoli, Olives/Peppers, and Mushrooms from The Fresh Market Olive Bar, 2 slices of Ezekiel 4:9* Flax Sprouted Bread with Avocado.
- Annie Chun's* Sprouted Brown Sticky Rice with cooked Broccoli, Snap peas, and Carrots marinated in Organicville* Sesame Teriyaki.
- Red & Gold Coconut Quinoa Salad from The Fresh Market, Homemade Thai Noodle Salad(since The Fresh Market's has fish in theirs) and 1/2 an Avocado.
- Vanilla Soy Yogurt with Organic Gala Apple, Grapes, and Kashi* Go Lean Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal.
- Brown Rice Vegetarian Sushi. (Vegan, as long as you don't use the wasabi)
- Be proud: I tested myself. With the help of Ryan, I'm slowly beginning to get over my fear of liquid calories. I don't usually buy a lot of juices/ready-made smoothies, but this particularly one gets a lot of raves. I had gotten it to try and I also figured Ryan would enjoy it but unfortunately he thinks the soy milk in it makes it taste weird. But I think he's weird because I think this tastes great! Just means more for me.
- On those days where you fail to get even close to your 25g of fiber. There is Luna Fiber.