Monday, May 13, 2013

Noms of the Week #6

Holy crap. I actually am posting this semi-on time. All of my other NOTW have been my food from the past two weeks due to not taking enough pictures, not taking pictures at all of my food, etc. So wow, only one day late. I'm pretty proud of myself.

Anyway, without further to do, here is my Noms of the Week!

Meals:

  1. Annie Chun's* Udon Soup Bowl.
  2. Amy's* Low Sodium Minestrone Soup.
  3. Lunch @ 3 Rivers: Falafal Wrap. (Whole wheat tortilla, tomato, cucumber, falafal, tahini, avocado) I haven't had lunch at my co-op I go to in a long time. This is my favorite item on their menu. Truth be told, it's the only thing I've ever tried there but it's a winner. Maybe one day I'll expand and try something new.
  4. Dinner over at the grandparents: Organic Romaine with Organic Broccoli, Olives/Peppers, and Mushrooms from The Fresh Market Olive Bar, 2 slices of Ezekiel 4:9* Flax Sprouted Bread with Avocado.

  1. Annie Chun's* Sprouted Brown Sticky Rice with cooked Broccoli, Snap peas, and Carrots marinated in Organicville* Sesame Teriyaki.
  2. Red & Gold Coconut Quinoa Salad from The Fresh Market, Homemade Thai Noodle Salad(since The Fresh Market's has fish in theirs) and 1/2 an Avocado.
  3. Vanilla Soy Yogurt with Organic Gala Apple, Grapes, and Kashi* Go Lean Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal.
  4. Brown Rice Vegetarian Sushi. (Vegan, as long as you don't use the wasabi)
Snackage:

  1. Be proud: I tested myself. With the help of Ryan, I'm slowly beginning to get over my fear of liquid calories. I don't usually buy a lot of juices/ready-made smoothies, but this particularly one gets a lot of raves. I had gotten it to try and I also figured Ryan would enjoy it but unfortunately he thinks the soy milk in it makes it taste weird. But I think he's weird because I think this tastes great! Just means more for me.
  2. On those days where you fail to get even close to your 25g of fiber. There is Luna Fiber.
So there it is. My weekly intake for last week. Not everything because of course I failed to take pictures Monday and Friday but that's just to be expected by me at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment