Sunday, May 5, 2013

Noms of the Week #5

This NOTW is a little short. I have been in the process of moving out of my grandparent's house so I haven't had the time to really take many pictures of what I shove into my mouth lately.



  1. Quaker* Old Fashioned Oats with Ola* Vanilla Almond Granola,TJ* Shredded Sweetened Coconut, Organic Goji Berries, 1 TBSP Ground Flaxseed, 2 1/4 TBSP Peanut Butter & Co* White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter.
  2. Annie Chun’s* Sprouted Brown Sticky Rice with cooked Yellow Bell Pepper,  Asparagus, Onion, Mushrooms, 3 Gardein* Seven Grain Tenders, 3 TBSP Organicville* Sesame Teriyaki.
  3. Medium Potato with 1/2 Daiya* Jalapeno Garlic Wedge, 1/3 El Pinto* All Natural Medium Salsa;  Organic 50/50 Blend with Asparagus, Mushrooms, Organic Sun-dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil, Olives, Gardein* Chik’n Strips, 1/2 TSP Vegan Grated Parmesan Flavoring, 1 TBSP Cindy’s Kitchen* Fat free Balsamic Vinaigrette.
  4. Smart & Delicious* Large Whole Wheat Tortilla with  Organic Romaine, Cherry Tomato, Organic Kidney Beans, Serving Gardein* Chik’n Strips, 1 1/4 Daiya* Jalapeno Garlic Havarti Style Wedge, 2/3 El Pinto* Medium Salsa, 1/2 TSP Vegan Parmesan Flavoring.

  1. Kashi* Mayan Harvest Bake Frozen Meal. I’m not one to usually buy frozen meals but I’ve heard good things about this one. The turn out was actually pretty nice for a frozen meal. 8g of fiber, 9g of protein.. only 380mg of sodium which is actually decent for a frozen meal. I’d buy one again in case of a lazy day such as today.
  2. No Cheese Vegetable Pizza from Pizza Hut. Thin crust of course.
  3. Was over at the new place all day, trying put everything together and got so busy that totally forgot to eat! Ryan was hungry as well, and since I had nothing in the fridge yet we just drove over to Harvey Hinklemeyers and I got a big salad from the salad bar. (The pasta salad was for him)
  4. Sometimes you just need an oreo.. or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment