Monday, October 7, 2013

Noms of The Week #10 (August Edition)

Here are some of the noms I ate back in August.


  1. Best. Coffee. Ever. I got this while traveling in Seattle, Washington! It's all gone now..
  2. Dinner night made by Jen and I. Rigatoni Pasta with Homemade Tomato Sauce, Garlic Bread(made vegan for me, of course) and an Avocado.
  3. Peanut Butter filled Nuggets.
  4. Whole Wheat Uncrustable with Spinach Tofurky Sandwich(not pictured)

  1. No Salt Added Green Beans with Pine Nut Hummus.
  2. Annie Chun's* Kung Pao Noodle Bowl.
  3. Subway* Honey Oat Bread with all Vegetables and Avocado.
  4. High Fiber Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal with Blueberries and Sweetened Coconut.

  1. Eat Me Fruit & Nut Bar from Christiana.
  2. Crunchy Coated Premium Black Edamame. Oh my! My favorite one I've tried so far! Thank you, Elizabeth!
  3. Marzipan! It's European Dark Chocolate with Coconut. If you've never had it..I'd suggest you get some when you can!
  4. Nutz Over Chocolate Luna Bar + Peanut Honey Pretzel(not pictured)

  1. Pom* Pomegranate Peach Passion Fruit White Tea.
  2. Goody Good Stuff* Summer Peaches Candy.
  3. Manner* Picknick Hazelnut Waffers.
  4. Sugar-free Chocolate Oat Vegan Cookies from Ilona.
 
  1. I love Peach Tea! First time trying out the Cranberry that I found on the road. Love it!
  2. The end of the month is always bad for us. We always are low on food with barely any money so I had to resort to eating a Vegan Boca Patty Tomato Sandwich on gross White Bread..
  3. Steamed Organic Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes w/ Mushroom Gravy and Organic Black Beans.
  4. Spaghetti with Prego Sauce, Vegan Parmesan, and Garlic Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment