Sunday, April 7, 2013

Noms of the Week #3

This week I had the opportunity to eat out.. a lot. A lot more than usual because I'm going down to Key West with a friend Monday-Friday and Ryan wanted to treat me, food wise.

Meals:

  • Chiptole* Vegan Burrito. (Brown Rice, Black Beans, Fiesta Vegetables, Medium Green Salsa, Guacamole, Lettuce.) For the record.. you can blame the boyfriend for my Chiptole addiction. Well, not much of an addiction. It’s more so a “thing” that whenever Ry and I go to Kokomo we get Chiptole. Since we’ve been going back and forth from Wabash to there to just have something to do.. one of our stops and first thoughts is Chiptole! Plus, its easy and convenient for me and Ry since he knows I’m a vegan and he knows they have delicious options for me.
  • Spinach Salad with Organic Gala Apple, Green Grapes, Reduced Sugar Dried Cranberries, Silvered Almonds with Pomegranate, Pomegranate Vinaigrette; Taste of Italy Vegan Pocket.
  • Azetecs* Vegetable Fajitas. (Cooked: Green Bell Pepper, Onion, Mushroom, Tomato. Topped with Lettuce, Pico De Gallo, Guacamole, Mexican Rice)
  • Baked Sweet Potato with Avocado and Almonds on top. Green Grapes on side.

  • Quaker* Old Fashioned Oats with Sweetened Coconut, Vanilla Almond Granola, and Cookie butter.
  • Huge Side Salad with the boyfriend at Pizza King in Downtown Wabash. Salad had: Lettuce, Olives, Banana Peppers, Mushrooms, Tomato, Onion, Italian Dressing) As you can see.. Ry was stealing some of my olives.
  • Chinese* Vegetable Lo Mein with Steamed Mixed Vegetables, White Rice with Diet Sauce. (The only sucky thing about Wabash Chinese is that they don’t have a brown rice option..)
  • Black Bean/Rice Burrito with leftover Mixed Vegetables.
Snackage:







  •  Orange Pineapple Collagen Drink. (I didn’t really talk to much about these on my last NOTW. Basically, these are drinks that help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, strengthen and thicken hair, improve skin elasticity, and strengthens nails. I’ve been drinking one every other day and so far I feel they work wonders. Definitely will have to re-stock up once I come back from my trip.
  • As far as food snackage is considered. Pumpkin Spice Almonds were my go-to choice this week.
While I'm down in Key West, I plan to take pictures of the different landmarks, as well as some eats. So hopefully around this time next week I'll have some exciting things to share with you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment