Sunday, March 31, 2013

Noms of the Week #2

I have great news. I’m officially graduated! Now I just need to work on my next task: Get my drivers license.

More good news? I have a newfound love in my life. Introducing.. Ryan!





 I know I failed and didn’t provide a NOTW last week. Again, life happened, I have been extremely busy with others. Which I don’t consider a bad thing at all. I’m finally getting my social life under control. So with that being said, I’m going to show off my meals from the last two weeks again. Also just like the last time these aren’t all of my meals. Just meals I enjoyed in the comfort of my home when I could actually snap a picture.

Meals:

  • Leftovers from Irish Dinner. (Boiled Cabbage, Roasted Red Potatoes.)
  • Whole Grain Spaghetti with Kroger* Traditional Sauce, 2 TSP Vegan Grated Parmesan Flavoring; 1 1/2 cup Organic Spinach, Avocado, 1 TBSP Toasted Slivered Almonds with Pomegranate.
  • Organic Spinach, Organic Red Bell Pepper, Mushrooms, Avocado, 2 Gardein* Chik’n Filets, Reduced Sugar Dried Cranberries, 1 TBSP Toasted Slivered Almonds with Pomegranate, 1 TBSP Cindy’s Kitchen* Fat free Balsamic
  • Tofu Scramble(Organic Firm Tofu with Organic Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Mushrooms, 1 1/2 Daiya* Jalapeno Garlic Havarti Style Wedge, Ezekiel 4:9* Sprouted English Muffin.)

  • Kashi* Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal with Silk* Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
  • I stayed with my boyfriend and his mom made me an amazing breakfast. Unfortunately I’m not used to eating as soon as I get up so it was challenging to even touch but I got through some of it. I ate 3/4 of the Fruit Bowl, and 1/2 of the All Natural Oatmeal with Brown Sugar. I didn’t touch the bread and butter.
  •  Ezekiel 4:9* Sprouted English Muffin with 3/4 Avocado.
  • Quaker* Old Fashioned Oats with TJ* Sweetened Coconut, Ola* Vanilla Almond Granola, TJ* Cookie Butter.
 
  • BBQ Tofu on an Ezekiel 4:9* Sprouted English Muffin with Spinach, Onion, Pickle.
  • Smart & Delicious* Large Whole Wheat Tortilla with Organic Spinach, Reduced Sugar Dried Cranberries, 1/8 Roma Tomato, Gardein* Chik’n Filets, Daiya* Jalapeno Garlic Havarti Style Wedge, 1 TBSP Sabra* Pine Nut Hummus
  • Chiptole* Vegan Burrito(Brown Rice, Black Beans, Fiesta Vegetables, Pico De Gallo, Green Medium Salsa, Guacamole)
  • Smart & Delicious* Large Whole Wheat Tortilla with Avocado, Organic Spinach, leftover Organic BBQ Tofu.
Snackage:

  • Chai Spice Latte(Chai Spice Tea Bag, 2/3 cup Silk* Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, Stevia, TJ* Sugar, Chocolate, Coffee Bean Grinder.)
  • A couple Peanut Honey Pretzel Luna Bars.
  • Vanilla Almond Luna Bar.
  • Orange Pineapple Collagen Drink.(Helps with skin/hair/nails. I love it!)

  • All Natural Popcorn that I shared with the boyfriend.
  • Watermelon, that I also shared with the boyfriend.
  • Two Degree* Apple Pecan Bar that I got in this month's conscious box.
  • Earnest Eats* Dark Choco Espresso Bar that I also got in this month's conscious box.

No comments:

Post a Comment